With Valentine’s Day coming up soon, why not surprise your special someone with a romantic day at Gainey Winery. Here are our top tips for some romance in the vineyard:
- Picnic: pack a blanket, pick up some cheese/grapes, and have a picnic on our Vineyard View lawn. Enjoy a bottle of Gainey wine while you gaze at the San Rafael Mountains surrounded by vineyards.
- Blindfolded Tasting: call ahead and book our new tasting experience where you’ll both be wearing a blindfold and tasting wines. It heightens all your senses and will allow you to experience wine in a new way.
- Chocolate: Purchase two bars of chocolate in our tasting room and enjoy them with the red wines during a tasting. The flavors of the chocolate will bring out the flavors in the wine.
- Wine Goodies: if your Valentine is someone who really enjoys wine, consider gifting them with some wine themed gifts from our tasting room. We sell everything from decanter sets, to openers, to cork baseball hats and coasters.
- Join the wine club: gift your partner with a wine club membership and you’ll have wine shipped to you regularly. Romance year-round! Plus, you’ll get to enjoy all the benefits that come with membership like complimentary parties, access to our exclusive club room, invites to cooking classes, and more.